- Department : Myanmar Refugee Relief Operation(MRRO), Disaster Response Department
- Reportable to : Officer in Charge
- Contract length: 06 months with possible extension
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the direct supervision and management of Project Manager, the store Keeper will be responsible for preserving all goods in respective warehouse ensuring safety and security.
- Accumulating relief goods by securing proper loading and unloading whenever it reaches before the store.
- Ensure on time and proper delivery of goods as per requisition.
- Receive relief goods as per item specification and delivery chalan
- Deliver relief goods according to the issue order signed by the camp officer
- Insert separate bin card for the consignment received from each individual truck/transport.
- Updating bin card & stock card at the end of each distribution.
- After physical check up by the Camp Officer at the end of each distribution, the storekeeper will hand over the key to the camp officer.
- Receive Compressed Rice Husk (CRH), Laundry soap, bath soap, Tooth powder, Kerosene, sleeping mat, blanket, mosquito net etc. from UNHCR (monthly/seasonal).
- Maintains stock register for the food and non-food items.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stores (applying pesticides, fumigation, spray etc.)
- Preparing shortage/surplus report at the end of each distribution week and submitting it to the coordinator through Camp Officer.
- Reports regarding quality of the foods to the coordinator through camp officer.
- Age At most 36 year(s)
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in maintaining warehouse.
- Age limit and educational qualification will be relaxed in case of potential/experienced candidate.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Bangla English language typing.
- Required fluency in both spoken and written Bangla and English languages.
- Bachelor degree in any subject
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your application with complete resume with a cover letter and a recent passport size photograph
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
BDRCS is an equal opportunity employer.
Online Job Posting
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
684-686 Boro Mogh Bazar, Red Crescent Sarak | Dhaka-1217 Web : www.bdrcs.org