- Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Maintaining all work stations computer systems and networks including regular follow up with solving hardware and software problems.
- Supporting help desk portal round the weekdays.
- To assist Manager IT in administrative issues.
- Maintain and manage all documentation, files of IT Department.
- To coordinate with other departments as directed by Manager IT.
- Liaison with third parties i.e. vendors, service providers etc.
- Process and follow-up third party billing.
- Liaison with Manager Purchase for all IT equipment purchase
- To follow up new system facilitation, as well as enhancements of current system according to IT Manager's instruction.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- At least 2 years' experience in IT support.
- Experience in hardware troubleshooting, Windows, MS Office suit and network printer.
- Hardware & LAN/ Networking support & Troubleshooting, Smartphone support.
- Basic Knowledge on Windows Firewall, Linux OS & Cisco Devices.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skill (verbal & written) in English with good typing speed
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other related degree from a reputed university.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if only the above mentioned criteria match with your portfolio.
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Enclose your photograph with CV.
Online Job Posting
Level-7, Siaam Tower Plot#15, Road#2, Sector#3
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230